The faceted lavender glass holder will add a hint of color to white bathrooms. The elegant pampas grass lends a winter accent to any room of the house. This three-week candle has scent layers of vetivert, cardamom, and amber. The minimalist design and warming aromas will fit in with any decor.
Blogger Karen decided to keep her sweaters in linen boxes with transparent fronts after noticing moths were damaging her clothes. They’re especially great if you’re not a fan of mothballs (Karen isn’t either), and their drop-front openings make it easy to see pieces without pulling them out every time. Genius hacks for every style and budget to maximize space and keep your clothes and accessories sorted.
Create a closet nook
You can they have say over not only how your cabinetry looks from the outside but also the configuration inside, so you can decide on what layout will be best for your needs. If you’re working with a small closet in an apartment bedroom, every inch counts. Ramming every piece of item you own into such a small space might be possible, but do you really want to be https://remotemode.net/ having a war with your closet every morning? It’s so easy to forget what you have already if it’s not within reach. The post The best Gap Cyber Monday deals include 50% off flattering jeans, stylish sweaters, cozy winter accessories and more appeared first on In The Know. This Satin High-Neck Midi Dress comes in four colors and will look stunning on every body.
- If your closet sports a single rod, you’re doing yourself (and your clothes) a disservice.
- This is for good reason, because there is nothing like the sight and smell of fresh flowers every time you enter your closet space.
- Use any open shelves, especially those at eye level, to show off your favorite pieces.
- Having all open shelving sounds easy and straightforward, but if you plan to stoer things like socks, underwear, or jewelry, you’ll need drawers as well.
Even if you don’t have an entire room, you can create the feeling of a bonus room on just one wall. Embrace maximalist style for a home office and pair converting closet to office a small desk with wall shelves and a rolling storage cart. Transform a small bedroom, den, or even a room above your garage into a fun bonus room!
Chic and Colorful
Do you have all the right outfits but no chance of having a closet the size of Carrie Bradshaw’s? Here at RH, we’re all about making the most of small spaces, and with the right organizational advice and storage solutions, you can make the most of what you’re working with. I already have a few great pieces from Gap that I purchased earlier this fall and definitely recommend. I’ve been living in these perfect black jeans, and I’ve stocked up on this long-sleeve tee in a bunch of colors because it’s so comfy and is the perfect base layer under sweaters. I’m talking flattering jeans, cozy sweaters, layering tees, warm fleeces, the best winter accessories and more; the Cyber Monday deals are just too good to miss. Anthropologie has some of the most detailed and lovely little switch plates, like these that add whimsy and cottage core vibes to even the simplest rental space.
- There are a number of ways to add character and warmth to your living room, from incorporating unique textiles and decorative accents to introducing pieces of art and personal mementos.
- From the bright and colorful to the romantic and moody, these closets will help you craft the perfect vision and give you a realistic look at what you can do with the space you have.
- Painting a bold, graphic accent wall adds personality and interest to a small space.
- If you have an ever-growing collection of boots, sneakers, heels and flats, with nowhere to put them, you can do the same.
- Lighting can play an instrumental role in achieving this atmosphere.
- To further enhance the cozy feel, consider creating an open space by arranging furniture in a way that encourages conversation and relaxation.
- A plush rug, a soft grey paint color, and white furnishings make this a cozy place to start the day or begin the evening.
Whether you prefer a modern or traditional style, there are endless possibilities to make your space feel warm and welcoming. By incorporating warm fabrics, soft lighting, and comfy seating, it’s possible to transform even the coldest room into a cozy haven. To make a modern house cozy, balance sleek design with comfortable elements.